1. Sakun I.A. Screw compressors: Fundamentals of theory, calculation, design. 2nd ed., reprint. and additional. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1970. 400 p. (in Russian)
2. Pronin V.A. Single-rotor screw compressors for refrigeration and pneumatics: dis. D.Sc., St. Petersburg., 1998. 226 p. (in Russian)
3. Pronin V.A. Trends in the development of compressor technology. Nauchnyj zhurnal NIU ITMO. A series of "Refrigeration and air conditioning". 2014. No 1 (14). P. 9 (in Russian)
4. Stosic N., Smith I., Kovacevic A. Screw compressors: mathematical modelling and performance calculation. Springer Science & Business Media, 2005.
5. Patel H.H., Lakhera V.J. A critical review of the experimental studies related to twin screw compressors. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering. 2020. vol. 234. No 1. p. 157-170.
6. Liu J. et al. A new model of screw compressor for refrigeration system simulation. International journal of refrigeration. 2012. vol. 35. No 4. p. 861-870.
7. Spassky A.A., Spassky I.A., Sushentseva A.V. Screw compressors of Fusheng in Russia. Holodil'naya tekhnika.2017. No 4. P. 18-23. (in Russian)
8. Grosse-Kracht R. High-efficiency performance control of compact screw compressors "Bitzer" CSW series. Holodil'naya tekhnika.2010. No 10.P. 14-18.(in Russian)
9. Efimov A.O. New models of Vilter single-screw compressors. Holodil'naya tekhnika.2014. No 1. P. 22-35. (in Russian)
10. Khisameev I.G., Maksimov V.A. Two-rotor screw and straight-tooth compressors: theory, calculation and design. Kazan: Fen, 2000. 638 p. (in Russian)
11. Filippov I.V. Performance regulation of screw compressors. Mechanical engineering and computer technologies. 2013. No 9. P. 163-180. (in Russian)
12. Baranenko A.V., Bukharin N.N., Pekarev V.I., Timofeevsky L.S. Refrigerating machines: textbook. for university students studying in the specialty "Low temperature engineering and physics"; under the general editorship of L.S. Timofeevsky. 2nd Ed., reprint. St. Petersburg, Politechnika, 2006. 941 p. (in Russian)
13. Anufriev A.V., Pekarev V. I. Influence of the method of regulating cooling capacity and external conditions on the efficiency of a screw compressor. Journal of International Academy of Refrigeration.2008. No 2. P. 17-21. (in Russian)
14. Zimmern B., Patel G.C. Design and operating characteristics of the Zimmern single screw compressor. 1972.
15. Ziviani D. et al. Non-symmetric approach to single-screw expander and compressor modeling. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing, 2017. vol. 232. No 1. p. 012076.
16. Huang R. et al. Characteristics between the meshing pairs with different envelope profile in single screw compressors. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing, 2017. vol. 232.
17. Ziviani D., Goeghegan P. J., Groll E. A. Performance evaluation of a novel single-screw compressor and expander design. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing, 2019. vol. 604. No 1. p. 012074.
18. Casari N. et al. CFD Simulations of Single-and Twin-Screw Machines with Open FOAM. Designs. 2020. vol. 4. No 1. p. 2.
19. Liu F. et al. Deformation analysis of the main components in a single screw compressor. Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Compressors and Their Systems, London, England. 2015 vol. 90. p. 012011.
20. Wang Z. et al. Research of thermal dynamic characteristics for variable load single screw refrigeration compressor with different capacity control mechanism. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2017. vol. 110. p. 1172-1182.
21. Wang Z. et al. Theoretical and experimental study on thermodynamic performance of single screw refrigeration compressor with Multicolumn Envelope Meshing Pair. Applied Thermal Engineering. 2016. vol. 103. p. 139-149.
22. Wang Z. et al. Research on operating characteristics of single slide valve capacity control mechanism of the single screw refrigeration compressor. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy. 2014. vol. 228. No 8. p. 965-977.
23. Screw single-rotor oil-filled compressor: Patent of the Russian Federation 199030: IPK7 F 04 C 18/16 / Kuznetsov L.G., Kuznetsov Yu.L., Pronin V.A., Burakov A.V., Bozhedomov A.V., Kotlov N.A.; applicant and patent holder: JSC "Compressor", – application 2020114579; Publ. 07.08.2020, Byul. No. 22. (in Russian)
24. Pronin V.A., Zhignovskaya D.V., Bozhedomov A.V., Semenov A.A., Minikaev A.F.,Manufacturing technology of a screw single-rotor compressor based on 3dmodeling. Holodil'naya tekhnika.2019. No 10. P. 36-41. (in Russian)
25. Bondarenko G.A. Engineering theory of regulation of screw compressors by idling transfer. Bulletin of Sumy State University. Technical Sciences series. 2003. No 3(49). P. 63-71. (in Russian)
26. Lu Y. et al. Performance Improvement of Single Screw Compressor by Meshing Clearance Adjustment Used in Refrigeration System. Journal of Thermal Science. 2021. vol. 30. No 1. p. 149-164.
27. Khlumsky V. Rotary compressors and vacuum pumps / Translated from Czech by A. A. Trokhin; Edited by V.I. Ardashev. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1971. 128 p. (in Russian)
28. Soderlund F., Karlsson K. Screw compressor having two individually displaceable regulating slides: Patent USA 4597726. 1986.
29. Copyright certificate 564442 USSR, MPK F 01 C 1/16. Screw machine. Dikovskij B.M., Nihamkin E.A., Portyanskij Yu.S., Yadlin V.B. 1977, Byul. No 25. (in Russian)
30. Copyright certificate 332249 USSR, MPK F 04 C 18/16. Screw compressor. Lomakin Yu.D., Mazitov K.K., Shvarc A.I. 1972, Byul. No 10. (in Russian)
31. Eideyus A.I. Systems and means of automation of ship refrigeration installations. Moscow: Light and food industry, 1983. 192 p. (in Russian)
32. Copyright certificate 792000 USSR, MPK F 04 C 18/14. Screw oil-filled compressor. Dimentov Yu.I., Podoksik M.Ya., Harazov E.G., Ezhova V.V., Yadlin V.B. 1980, Byul. No 48. (in Russian)
33. Copyright certificate 1262114 USSR, MPK F04C 18/16. Screw compressor performance controller. Kalupin V.A., Vorob'ev Yu.M., Kanyshev G.A., Pryahin R.V. 1986, Byul. No 37. (in Russian)
34. Copyright certificate 661121 USSR, MPK F 04 C 18/16. Screw machine. Yadlin V.B., Portyanskij Yu.S., Nihamkin E.A., Podoksik M.Ya., Dikovskij B.M. 1979, Byul. No 17. (in Russian)
35. Patent 910133 USSR, MPK F 04 C 18/16. Screw compressor. Shibbaj H., Englund A. 1982, Byul. No 8. (in Russian)
36. Copyright certificate 498413 USSR, MPK F 04 C 18/16. Device for regulating the screw compressor. Andreev P.A., Afonin V.V., Bobrikov N.I., Zaharova L.F., Sidora N.N., Tarasov A.M. 1976, Byul. No 1. (in Russian)
37. Simkov A.A. Improve control performance and geometrical compression refrigeration screw compressors with internal devices: thesis PhD, St. Petersburg., 2014. 129 p. (in Russian)
38. Screw compressor: Patent RF89638: MPK7 F 04 C 18/16 /Shahmatov E.V., Kryuchkov A.N., Belov G.O.Applicant and the patent holder: Samara State Aerospace University named after academician S.P. Korolev; application 2009116680; publ. 12.10.2009, Byul. no. 22. (in Russian)
39. Copyright certificate 994801 USSR, MPK F 04 C 18/16.Screw compressor. Yusha V.L., Kabakov A.N., Bolshtyanskij A.P. 1983, Byul. No5. (in Russian)
Field M.G., Shaw D.N. Capacity volume ratio control for twin screw compressors: Patent USA. 5044894. 1991.