- О журнале
- Редакционная коллегия
- Политика открытого доступа
- Текущий номер (Февраль)
Technical format requirements of the manuscripts
Vestnik Mezhdunarodnoj akademii kholodapublishes original articles previously unpublished and meeting the criteria of high scientific quality in the following areas of science:
- Thermal physics and theoretical heat engineering.
- Machinery, equipment and processes of refrigerating and cryogenic engineering, air conditioning and life support systems.
- Processes and equipment of food production enterprises.
- Technologies of meat, dairy and fish products, and refrigeration enterprises.
Guidelines for articles to be published in Vestnik Mezhdunarodnoj akademii kholoda:
· The abstract should contain from 200 to 250 words, and is followed by keywords (not more than 6 words or word combinations). The abstract is expected to be relevant, informative and free of generalizations, reflect the article’s contents and research results, and be strictly in line with the article’s structure. The abstract in English is not a word-for-word replica of the Russian version – it should be a quality literary translation, and as such may deviate from the Russian equivalent. Thus, the abstract would be helpful to decide whether the full text of the article is worth reading.
While making an abstract, the author should select meaningful wording from the article’s text, use the phrasing customary for the language of scientific and technical publications, and avoid complicate grammar constructions.
· The articles submitted are the texts typed in the MSWord 97-2007 format and printed on one side of the paper (font size 14, line spacing 1.5). Articles are delivered to the editors in both electronic and printed forms, or sent by e-mail to email@example.com
· The list of literary references is formatted according to the State Standards and contains only the references to published works. For cited articles from journals, the following reference pattern is used: the author’s family name and initials; full title of the article; after a double slash, the title of the journal; year; volume; issue; and paging. For books: family name(s) and initials of the author(s); exact title of the book; place of publication (city/town); publisher’s name; year; number of pages. The numbers of references in the text should strictly follow the consecutive order of citing and be bracketed. No references to unpublished works are allowed.
Affiliation data of the authors
The data of the author(s) are presented in Russian and English on a separate page and in a separate file as follows: family name, given name, patronymic (not abbreviated), scientific degree, academic title (honorary titles or those awarded by non-governmental academies of sciences should not be mentioned), office held at the main place of employment (study), name of the institution where the author is employed, mailing address of such institution with zip code, telephone and e-mail address (for each of the authors if more than one).
If an article’s format does not comply with these rules, such article will be declined by the editors and returned to the author(s) regardless of its scientific content. The author(s) should warrant that the article is free of plagiarism or other forms of unlawfully borrowed knowledge from other works.